~If you dared yourself to move on, you will succeed~ John J Loco™

Monday, December 20, 2010

My Latest Update

Been busy with a lot of things lately... really having some prob managing my priority... However i manage to do a lot of things which I really love to do.. First of all, I manage to sneak out for a ride to Cameron Highlands with my buds during the Hari Raya Aidil Adha break... Its been a hell of a ride because we'd been riding in heavy rain with limited sight. And we do had a lot of problem during the ride, my friend got minor break down on his CB400, and one of us got an empty tank on the highway. even though we faced a lot of problems, we manage to arrive at Brinchang that night, and we sleep there for a night before going back to our house.

Next up is my family had been constructing a new family house. It is not far away from my current house, so it would not be a prob for any of u that had been to my house to come to my new house. Been waiting for the house to be finished. Hopefully it can be done before early January, because on 29 Jan my eldest sister will get married. and i hope it can be done in the new house.. you are so damn lucky sis...

And last week, we had an inter battalion rugby match. Its been a really hard week, as we have to undergo our military training and rugby training in the same time. But i really feel good about it. And proud to say, even we're finishing as the runner up, my lads had done their best in all of the games, i really am proud of you guys.. remember, it doesnt only take a winner to be celebrated, but also men/women with pride, honor and courage

Inter battalion




Cameron Highlands ride



My new house in the making...picture taken on 7 Dis 2010





My new house in the making...picture taken on 7 Dis 2010














No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here