~If you dared yourself to move on, you will succeed~ John J Loco™

Monday, December 12, 2011

Life

Every soul in this world would face problem in their walk of life. Believe me, everyone do. All people is unique in each and every way. And these uniqueness also resolves around the way a person face or solve their problems.

I was made known that one of my buds has broke up with his girlfriend. It is a good thing that he went through it like it was nothing. He was very happy as he said that they still have future together. For me it is more like a hold up.

Some people amuse me by the way problems came to them, while some in the way they faced it. No need to runaway, as each path we took, there would be challenges awaits for us. Problems made a person grew wiser. So people, stand up and fight. No need to mourn for your losses. There is plenty out there who is less fortunate than you are. Cheer up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here