~If you dared yourself to move on, you will succeed~ John J Loco™

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What I Will Be in the next 10 YEARS!

Assalamualaikum..
This might sounds too ambitious..
but i felt the urge to share with u guys n ladies...

Here's the list:
  1. Graduate from UPNM
  2. Commissioned into the Armed Forces
  3. Sign up for voluntary service(Tauliah Jangka Tetap..which will be until my pension)
  4. Reached Major by the time (or Lt Col) by the time
  5. Being actively involved in war games, practices and exercises in or abroad
  6. Stop playing RUGBY( Hope i could do this..ADDICTED!!)
  7. Married and having 1 or 2 children by that time( mcm awl sgt je kawen..GATAL!!)
  8. Furthering my studies insyaALLAH (Masters in Strategic or/and Defense)
  9. Undergo series of operation overseas
  10. Be the candidate of the NEXT PAT!
It's not in sequence, but i do will achieve all of this. I'd made up my mind and I'd took my steps and it's NO TURNING BACK...
LETS GO FOR IT!!!


Being a Good Officer
while Doing as hard as I can

To survive even in the worst case scenario

The Duty to DEFEND THE COUNTRY

And LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND

9 comments:

Click Here